#72 Jenn Muszik - Pharma Executive / Life Long Learner / Be you first / Don't go askin' for Advice
October 11, 2022
I'm your host Gary Nowak and I hope you will enjoy this podcast as much as I did recording my good friend @Jenn Muszik. As you will soon find Jenn has a great life perspective with a very successful career in the Pharmaceutical Industry.
- Currently head of Global Commercial Learning with Biogen
- Roche in the Commercial Education & Excellence areas
- Pfizer for over 16 years expanding her career to Director Level
- Faculty Partner At her alma mater Butler University
- Certified Executive Coach, Business consultant and Author
- Working at a restaurant and bar for her parents at age 9
- Importance of customer service
- Thinking law school early
- Bubbles on labels
- Liking and NOT liking Pharma sales
- Making the choice on Butler University
- Being a Life long learning and doubling down on it
- Find something that stretches you
- Exploring a key account manager role
- Two types of people in the world (Compete or complete)
- "Don't forget stay curious"
- Mom advice "Be your own person before you are somebody else"
- Finding coaching as a career
- Shore up your opportunities or double down on your strengths
- Working globally and the complexities
- Global consistency with local flexibility
- Being a life long learner
- Leveraging your community and building strong relationships
- Base your Net Worth on your Net Work
- The Christmas card process
- Regret and expectations
- The NOT an advice podcast
Want to be a guest? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org!