Wish I Knew . . .
# 52 Christina Doueihi - Global Biz Dev Leader / UAE Success / Being curious / Growing up in Beirut / Time box emotions
May 17, 2022
Welcome to another episode of "Wish I Knew . . . "
A podcast where I speak with people about their careers focusing on their success, advice, mentoring and listening to interesting stories.
I'm your host Gary Nowak and I've got another international flavor podcast with a creative young lady who loves the sales process and a global role, please enjoy my guest Christina Doueihi (Do Eh He).
- Leader for Strategic business growth plans in Middle East / Turkey & Africa based out of Zurich
- Regional Sales Manager for the Middle East in Dubai
- Head of Project Sales for UAE and Oman
- Interior Architect
- Founder of What's On Design
- Studied at the Lebanese American University with a BA in Interior Architecture
- Making a sale at 12 years old without any training
- Visualized a space and how to change it
- Growing up in Beirut and what it teaches you
- Getting a job and opening up a new store in a Dubai @22
- Being a successful woman in the UAE
- Changing shoes to deal with the end to end process
- Enjoying sales and having people believe in you
- Being curious and following your instincts
- Having your dad and grandfather as you mentors
- Time boxing your emotions
- Wanting to experience a new industry
- Having structured thinking is key
- What success looks like for Christina
- Getting insight into the afterlife
Want to be a guest? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org!